8 course tasting menu
*Please email us if you would like to book the entire table.
Terms and conditions
Here are just a few things you need to know before completing your reservation.
1. You must be at least 16 years old to attend a Eolach communal dinner.
2. No dogs.
3. Credit card details required to book a seat.
4. IMPORTANT Credit cards will be charged for no-shows and guests that do not cancel their reservation at least 3 weeks prior to reservation. To cancel your reservation, please email us at email@example.com.
5. If you have a gift voucher, please book as normal. We will subtract the voucher value from your total bill at the end of dinner service. All normal rules apply for cancellations, etc.
6. We are BYOB. We charge £10 corkage per bottle.
7. Please arrive promptly at 7 pm for dinner. The table is shared between 10 people so please be punctual! If for some reason you must arrive late, you may miss out on the first courses.
8. Gratuity not included in price.
9. Feel free to dress exactly as you please!
10. Dinner service ends around 10:30 pm. Please feel free to stay and chat until 11 pm. If you want to keep the party going, you can catch last call at the pub just a block away!
11. IMPORTANT Please inform us of any dietary requirements when booking.
12. We only bill you at the end of dinner service. The credit card details you provide for booking will only be charged if you don't cancel at least 3 weeks prior to booking. We accept most major credit/debit cards and cash.
We very much look forward to having you at our table!! Please feel free to email us at if you have any further questions.